#Corona It’s time!!
Our restaurant is open
and on 29.5.2020 we will open our hotel!
We look forward to welcoming you with us at the “Terzer”.
For the reopening,
the South Tyrolean government, the health authority and the Hotel and Restaurant Federation have issued a joint package of measures
concerning safety, hygiene and disinfection
and defined the necessary measures. Your holidays 2020 will be different... but just as good!
But that holiday feeling
and the warm atmosphere
will not change!
- Distance between people, tables, loungers will be extended.
- Cleaning is given a new meaning and more intense. We disinfect using Swiss Hygiene Technologies, which is also used in hospitals and in food production.
- We all have to wash and sanitise our hands this year - more frequently and more carefully.
- Visors and masks offer protection. Our team wears them all the time. You will have to wear then at the buffet and if you cannot maintain a minimum distance of 2 m.
- Table service is increased, the buffet is a little restricted: at the buffet, both masks and gloves must be worn.
- The Jacuzzi is open as usual.
- Beauty treatments are available. Everyone present wears masks and gloves and body temperatures are checked.
- Saunas remain closed for now.
- The health of our employees is constantly being monitored.
- Bike tours and hikes are taking place.
We implement all legally required measures and continuously adapt to the current situation and changing regulations.
SAFE TRAVEL: Information at Suedtriol.info