#Corona It’s time!!
Restaurant and hotel are open!
We look forward to welcoming you with us at the “Terzer”.
For the reopening,
the South Tyrolean government, the health authority and the Hotel and Restaurant Federation have issued a joint package of measures
concerning safety, hygiene and disinfection
and defined the necessary measures. Your holidays 2021 will be different... but just as good!
But that holiday feeling and the warm atmosphere will not change!
For entry into Italy from EU and Schengen countries
you need a valid antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours. This test is mandatory for everyone, even if you are already fully vaccinated or have recovered from Covid-19. In addition, before leaving your home country or entering Italy, you must declare your journey through the European Digital Passenger Localisation Form.
On arrival at your destination, you will need to report to the local medical service.
For your return journey country-specific rules apply: see https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus/arrival Green Pass for a safe holiday
For South Tyrol, the CoronaPass is an opportunity for safe holidays and a certain level of normality for everyone. The CoronaPass ensures your access to museums, theatres, cinemas, swimming pools and the indoor areas of accommodation and catering outlets.
How can you obtain a CoronaPass?
Thank you for your understanding and your support!
- Completed vaccination - please bring proof
- Recovery from a Coivd-19 infection within the last 6 months - please bring proof
- A negative valid Covid Test: Your antigen or PCR test for entry into Italy entitles you to CoronaPass for 3 days (from the day following the day of the test). You can extend your CoronaPass by 3 days at a time by taking free nostril tests at our hotel. IMPORTANT: The Green Pass is not necessary for your stay in our hotel and for all outdoor explorations. You only require the Green Pass for visits to museums, theatres, cinemas and public swimmingpools
PS: It goes without saying that all our staff are also tested twice a week.
The following also applies:
- Distance between people, tables, loungers will be extended.
- Cleaning is given a new meaning and more intense. We disinfect using Swiss Hygiene Technologies, which is also used in hospitals and in food production.
- We all have to wash and sanitise our hands this year - more frequently and more carefully.
- Visors and masks offer protection. Our team wears them all the time. You will have to wear then at the buffet and if you cannot maintain a minimum distance of 1 m.
- Table service is increased, the buffet is a little restricted: at the buffet, masks have to be worn.
- The Jacuzzi is open as usual.
- Beauty treatments are available. Everyone present wears masks and body temperatures are checked.
- For the time being, the sauna can be used free of charge as private spa.
- The health of our employees is constantly being monitored.
- Bike tours and hikes are taking place.
We implement all legally required measures and continuously adapt to the current situation and changing regulations.
SAFE TRAVEL: Information at Suedtriol.info