#Corona Update 08.10.2020
The Italian Government enacted a new law, that extends the mandatory use of masks. Said national regulation does not apply immediately to South Tyrol. Here we have a local regulation (local law N. 4 from 8th May 2020) for the containment of the spread of the virus SARS-CoV-2. There is no general requirement to wear a mask, unless you are not able to maintain the security distance of 1 meter between people. You are also required to wear a mask in public places from 6 pm to 6 am. It’s time!!
Restaurant and hotel are open!
We look forward to welcoming you with us at the “Terzer”.
For the reopening,
the South Tyrolean government, the health authority and the Hotel and Restaurant Federation have issued a joint package of measures
concerning safety, hygiene and disinfection
and defined the necessary measures. Your holidays 2020 will be different... but just as good!
But that holiday feeling
and the warm atmosphere
will not change!
- Distance between people, tables, loungers will be extended.
- Cleaning is given a new meaning and more intense. We disinfect using Swiss Hygiene Technologies, which is also used in hospitals and in food production.
- We all have to wash and sanitise our hands this year - more frequently and more carefully.
- Visors and masks offer protection. Our team wears them all the time. You will have to wear then at the buffet and if you cannot maintain a minimum distance of 1 m.
- Table service is increased, the buffet is a little restricted: at the buffet, masks have to be worn.
- The Jacuzzi is open as usual.
- Beauty treatments are available. Everyone present wears masks and gloves and body temperatures are checked.
- For the time being, the sauna can be used free of charge as private spa.
- The health of our employees is constantly being monitored.
- Bike tours and hikes are taking place.
We implement all legally required measures and continuously adapt to the current situation and changing regulations.
SAFE TRAVEL: Information at Suedtriol.info