Restaurant and hotel are open!
We look forward to welcoming you with us at the “Terzer”.
For the reopening,
the South Tyrolean government, the health authority and the Hotel and Restaurant Federation have issued a joint package of measures
concerning safety, hygiene and disinfection
and defined the necessary measures.
Your holidays 2022 will be different... but just as good!
Safe Holidays: All information here
The following also applies:
- Distance between people, tables, loungers will be extended.
- Cleaning is given a new meaning and more intense. We disinfect using Swiss Hygiene Technologies, which is also used in hospitals and in food production.
- We all have to wash and sanitise our hands this year - more frequently and more carefully.
- Visors and masks offer protection. Our team wears them all the time. You will have to wear then at the buffet and if you cannot maintain a minimum distance of 1 m.
- Table service is increased, the buffet is a little restricted: at the buffet, masks have to be worn.
- The Jacuzzi is open as usual.
- Beauty treatments are available. Everyone present wears masks and body temperatures are checked.
- For the time being, the sauna can be used free of charge whith Green Pass.
- The health of our employees is constantly being monitored.
- Bike tours and hikes are taking place.
We implement all legally required measures and continuously adapt to the current situation and changing regulations.
SAFE TRAVEL: Information at Suedtriol.info